Monday, July 25, 2005

Socks & Flowers

Hmmmmmm... I was going to post this yesterday but the day was blurgh! and I felt blurgh!! so I didn't :-)

I didn't post a pic of my finished Chutes and Ladders socks. I really like this pattern and I think I'll be making it again.

I've made a bit more progress on Branching Out but not enough to post a pic. Now that I'm on hols from work for 3 weeks I'm anticipating some quality time with my knitting and spinning.

Anyway, I spent some time out in the garden on Saturday taking a few pics of the lovely flowers and here they are:































































Pretty aren't they?

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Gorgeous flowers and gorgeous socks too!

Laura said...

I love your chutes & ladders socks. I really need to knit a pair of those myself.

And your flowers are gorgeous. I especially love the tri-petaled hot pink thing, the pansies, and the clematis. :-)

Sue said...

The tri-petaled hot pink thing - I like that description :-) - is a Jockey Cap Lily or Tigridia. I'm not sure of the actual variety but it is such a fab colour!