The first clue for the Mystery Shawl KAL was released yesterday. Here is my knitted up version of it. The first few rows were a bit of a problem but the designer, Renee, did an absolutely sterling job of sorting it out while we were all whining! :-) I'd fudged my own solution by the time the correction was posted and decided to stick with it as it looks ok. I have, of course, kept a note of what I did for future reference.
The August/September sock for the Six Sox KAL also came out yesterday. I don't have a pic of that yet as I'd knitted a few rows into the second pattern repeat when I realised that I'd done the twist stitch wrong so... frog, frog, frog. Very annoying! I'm back on track now and will have a pic later today.