Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Six-Sox Progress

Here is my progress on the August pattern for the Six-Sox KAL. I really like this and it is fun to knit too. My (ahem) 'trial run' (where I got the twist stitch wrong) really helped because I've knitted this pattern so often now it's got stuck in my brain and a quick glance at the beginning of a round is all I need to get me going. That's not to say that the occasional bit of tinking isn't still going on! This is 3 full repeats of the pattern and I have one more before I start the heel flap. I just love this colour too, it's Opal Uni #15 and knitted on 2.5mm dpns.

1 comment:

Jan said...

That looks great Sue, I like the definition of the pattern.

I stopped at three repeats and started the flap because it was as long as I wanted in the thinner yarn.
Jan