Sunday, September 11, 2005

Kepler

One and a bit sleeves done! I really like this pattern, it's easy to follow and knits up fast. I just love that celtic cable. I'm using Sirdar Calypso DK Cotton and 5.5mm needles. I got the yarn on sale and 10 balls cost £5.95 so it will be a good bargain price for the sweater as well!

It seems a bit smaller than I'd like but it is cotton and will stretch while I'm wearing it so I'm not stressing!

Other than that its been another week with minimal week-time knitting. I seem to be doing all my knitting on the weekends at the moment.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

It's looking really good and with a price like that, you can't go wrong.

Dixie said...

Very pretty! And you got a bargan on that yarn!

KathyMarie said...

I love the twining cables! Lovely job!