Friday, September 23, 2005

Red Sky In The Morning...

Sandy has this fab thing going on a her blog at the moment where she has started people off on showing sky pictures on their blogs. We've had some glorious sunrises this week so here is my contribution. Its a bit of over kill because I couldn't choose which picture I liked best! The first three are of this morning's sunrise taken at 6.45 am as I was walking to work. The last two are of this afternoon's skies and yes we little shepherds (or sailors) were warned - it has rained quite a lot today!

2 comments:

Sandysknitting said...

Oh, Sue! How gorgeous! Walking to work in that beauty is just a great way to start the day. Hope you did not have to walk home in the rain that it caused!
:)
Thanks for sharing them! I love them ALL!

Tina said...

Wow, what an awesome Sunrise. I haven't seen a sunrise in years. Maybe I should take the time (I'm a night owl usually)
=) Thanks for your comments on my Sky picture!