Saturday, November 19, 2005

Brrrrr!

Well it looks like winter has arrived at last. We've had some heavy frosts this week the best being on Monday, Thursday and Friday but the weather has been cold, crisp and sunny - gorgeous. Today, however, it looks like this. I took this at about 7.50am and now an hour later I can't see the tree and bushes on the right hand side of the pic the fog has thickened up that much!

This is a close-up of the magnolia on the bottom left of centre in the first pic. The edges of the leaves look like they are coated in sugar! Beautiful.

I've finished the Regia 6ply socks and my Ruffles scarf is growing and I'll post pics later. I've also realised I didn't post Max's birthday entry. Oops! Poor Maxi! I will definitely take and post a pic this weekend.

No comments: