Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Mosaics Are Finito

Six Sox KAL socks for Oct/Nov are done and dusted. I used Sirdar Country Style 4ply in a navy and light blue. The navy sections were knitted on 2.5mm dpns and the mosaic pattern section on 2.75mm dpns. I quite enjoyed this pattern. It looks quite complicated but was actually quite an easy one to remember. The new pattern is due out tomorrow but I think I will have to leave starting it until I've finished a few of the other things I've got on the needles. Ah well, something to look forward to! Maybe it will be a pattern that will work with some of the yarn I dyed. Hmmmmm... hope so.

Thanks to those who have already visited my Frappr map - I didn't actually expect anyone to notice it! So thank you , thank you, thank you!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Very nice socks! Kinda wishing I had gotten around to that pattern..