Sunday, November 27, 2005

Nearly A Post

This is only nearly a post because I nearly forgot to make it and I haven't got any finished items or exciting progress pics to show.

I've nearly finished the Six Sox KAL Mosaic socks. They need to be finished by 30 November. Should manage that.

I've nearly finished spinning up the Wensleydale I dyed ages ago. Well actually I'm just over halfway so not really nearly. :-)

I restarted the scarf for my International Scarf Exchange pal because it was too dense and skinny on the needles I was using. I'm nearly back to where I was before I restarted.

I also had to re-start Mum's Broadstreet mittens because she would have been able to wrap them twice around her hands. I only needed to rip it out to the ribbing because that was snug enough. Once again I'm nearly back to where I was a while ago.

I've started a hat for me! I don't usually wear hats because they just don't suit me but with the bad winter they are predicting maybe owning one is a good idea. This is my first hat knitting attempt so we'll see if it turns out nearly good enough!

Oh, and lastly, I nearly started knitting with the sock yarn I dyed but I was strong. It sings a good siren song though. Must. Resist. ;-)

No comments: