Monday, December 19, 2005

Meg's Scarf

The tops I dyed for Meg's scarf are dry. The red and blue is still quite distinct but I know that the colours will be much more blended when its spun. I'm quite looking forward to spinning this. The good thing is that its summer in Australia so I have plenty of time to spin and knit it!

The green Wensleydale is also dry and looking lovely! If I do say so myself! I couldn't get a decent picture of the colours even though I froze my butt off outside on Sunday morning trying!

My lovely little camera has had a bit of an accident too. It had a disagreement with a ceramic salt shaker and came off second best. The screen on the back is quite spectacularly cracked but fortunately the camera still works with no problems. This, of course, all happened at my work christmas party so next year my poor little Canon camera is staying home where it is safe!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

That wensleydale is looking lovely. The way the colors blended is wonderful! Looking forward to seeing how this one spins up.

Woolly Wormhead said...

I've not dyed tops or fleece before, yet going to try it over the hols before spinning... I'll keep an eye on here to see how yours turn out!