Sunday, January 08, 2006

A Bit Sheepish

Not a lot blogworthy going on here this week.

I don't think I mentioned that I'd signed up for Secret Pal 7. I've enjoyed reading about peoples' SP experiences and finally decided to take the plunge. I posted my questionnaire earlier today. It took me ages to answer the questions and even longer to edit them to correct all the typos! And there I was thinking I was quite a good typist!

No knitting pics today because I'm knitting a plain stocking stitch sweater in a mainly black colour that, in the grey, murky light we're having, just doesn't photograph well.

I do have a pic of these little critters who moved into the field behind my house last weekend. Think I'm going to have to go on a 'hedge crawl' in a couple of weeks to collect any wool that might have attached itself. These sheep are in this field every year but this year they are very interesting because of my spinning addiction! :-) Apologies for the blurriness but I had my camera at full zoom and no flash and there was a bit of camera shake.

No comments: