Saturday, January 14, 2006

Sirdar Salsa Sweater

Try saying that fast 20 times! :-)

This is the progress pic of my sweater I have been promising. The light is still crap so this colour is wrong, wrong, wrong! It is really black with hints of blue and purple. I wouldn't be upset if it was this colour though because I quite like it! A better representation of the colour is here.

As you can see, I've completed the back and started the front. I'm only knitting this on the weekends because its a bit easier on my old eyes in daylight! I like this yarn (Sirdar Salsa DK) and will probably use it again. I think there is quite a limited colour range (my LYS only has 6) though so it would depend on me liking the other colours. Its 50% merino/50% acrylic - proof that I'm not a complete yarn snob!

Sock pics tomorrow.

No comments: