Sunday, February 12, 2006

Olympic Progress Day 3


Well, I haven't been feeling too well today so there was very little knitting done this morning. Late afternoon and the evening saw me pick up my sticks and actually reach the point I decided I needed to be at by the end of the weekend.

I've completed the patterned part and now its plain stocking stitch. Boring, perhaps, but it should go faster. I'm looking forward to hitting the neck and arm decreases!

I really like the way this is knitting up. If you're tempted by James C Brett yarn but are put off by it being 100% acrylic, give it a go. You could be surprised!

4 comments:

KnitYoga said...

That's not bad at all for a weekend's work. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Rain said...

You've really been motoring. Hope you're feeling better.

I really like James C Brett too, it's surprising how soft it is.

Wye Sue said...

I dont know who James C Brett is, is he worth getting to know?
Well done on the progress, I'm getting bored with mine and want to start something else, but that isn't the done thing, is it !!

happyspider said...

looks good! hope you feel better soon :)