Saturday, February 04, 2006

Template Issues

I've just noticed something weird with my template. Actually its been an issue ever since I changed to this purple template but I only ever noticed it on the individual post pages. Now it has appeared on the main page and I have an idea that there is some sort of vertical centering thing going on. I'm going to try and fix it but it will take me a while as my html coding is basic. Eeek! In the meantime you'll need to scroll down to get to the posts. Sorry!

1 comment:

TutleyMutley said...

You're obviously MUCH more expert at html than me. SO tell me master please (bows deeply) just HOW does one get a button in ones sidebar???? I've loaded others buttons to my PC so now how do i get them from there to my template?
Please, I'll do ANYTHING (within reason) - waves chocolate???