Friday, March 24, 2006

Blogiversary

Spinning Sue, the blog, is one year old today (sadly I'm much older)! Happy Blogiversary to me!

First post showed this:








Second post, a day later, showed my first attempt at spinning.





Third post, another 3 days later, showed a marked improvement.






Shortly afterwards, knitting took over almost completely although spinning was, and is, still happening. It's been a fun year which has had me learning new techniques, discovering the joys of self-striping sock yarn and proving to myself that I can complete a project to a deadline.

But the best thing about blogging is the new friends I've made. Most will remain 'virtual' friends and we'll never meet, but that doesn't mean the friendships aren't real. Thanks to everyone who has joined me on my blogging journey. I hope you stick around for the next year! I have no idea what it will contain but it'll be interesting to see where I am in another 12 months. :-)

6 comments:

trek said...

Happy blogiversary!

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday to your blog! What a neat look back at your first posts. Looking forward to this next year!

Dixie said...

Happy blogiversary! Can't wait to see more and learn more from you in the coming year!

Rain said...

Happy Blogiversary!

I've only started reading recently, but I look forward to the next year.

Daisy said...

Happy Blogiversary!

sal the spider said...

Happy Blogiversary!! Hope my spinning imoroves at the rapid rate yours has - how clever are you?!:-)
Sal x