Saturday, March 11, 2006

Sockapaloooza


Here is the beginning of my Sockapaloooza socks. The yarn is Opal Uni #18. I'm doing a plain foot with short-row toes and heels and a lacy rib pattern on the leg. I'll probably be using the pattern from my olympic cardigan because it looks good and is easy to remember! The sock looks a bit skewed around because I'm knitting one stitch off the next needle to stop ladders. Badly put but I think you'll know what I mean... I hope! I've really got to get going on these socks as I want to have them finished in plenty of time to send.

3 comments:

sal the spider said...

you'll be using the cardigan pattern for socks? The mind boggles!! :-)

sal the spider said...

Ah, shoud've engaged brain first, I imaged some other meaning completely!!!!LOL

Allena said...

that is coming along well... i'm just starting mine too!
i love the color of yours!