Wednesday, March 01, 2006

What A Lucky Girl I Am!

My scarf has arrived from my ISE2 pal, Bonnie.

It is the most-est beautiful-est scarf ever knitted! It's 80% alpaca 20% silk! It's green! It's beaded!

I am so, so spoilt and so, so lucky!

I wish I could get a decent picture of the colour because it is a really lovely shade of green, slightly more yellow than a sage green. Bonnie included a label from the yarn so I'll know how to treat it right. I had to laugh when I saw the label because the brand name is Queensland Collection! How appropriate for an Aussie!

Anyway, I'm stoked! Thanks for making me something so gorgeous, Bonnie, you're the bestest scarf pal a girl could have!

5 comments:

Bonnie D. said...

I'm so glad you like it, Sue!!! I also had a hard time photographing. I didn't realize you were orginally from Australia - how ironic! The person that sent me a scarf is from Australia, too. I had quite the Aussie connection between my sender, my recipient and my yarn. LOL!!!

Anyhoo, I hope it keeps your neck snuggly warm for the damp British winter and spring!!!

Fondly,
Your scarf pal Bonnie

Dixie said...

Oh my! That scarf is gorgeous! A pretty color and I just love the beads! You got a great treat!

Rain said...

It's gorgeous.

TutleyMutley said...

My favourite colour - it's luverly - I'll bet it's soft, hmmmm.

KnitYoga said...

What a beautiful scarf and beaded, too! Perfect!!