Friday, May 26, 2006

The Great Bookmark Exchange

Yes, yes, I know - Dye-o-rama is not quite finished, SP8 is just beginning and I've been mad enough to ask if I can join another swap! I came across The Great Bookmark Exchange on Juli's blog. Its a little item, its an ongoing-join-in-when-you-want kind of thing. What's not to like about it?

I was stoopid though, I sent Juli my survey answers as well as my address detail. Doh! So, in an effort to appear slightly more intelligent and with it, here is my survey. (Even though she may not let me join when she sees how dim I've been!)

BOOKMARK SWAP SURVEY:
1. What genre of books do you enjoy most? (i.e. mystery, romance, horror, historical, biographies, autobiographies, fantasy, sci-fi, etc)
I mostly read sci-fi and fantasy, medieval whodunnits and the 'classics' but I'll read anything I can get my hands on!
2. What sort of bookmarks do you like best? (long, short, lacy/elegant, fun/cute, corner, tasselled, etc)
Anything
3. What are your favorite colors?
Green, purple, blue and pink but once again anything is fine
4. Are there any colors you don't like?
There are colours I don't wear but for something like a bookmark there isn't anything I don't like
5. What sort of "theme'' would you like your bookmark to be?
No idea! Is it okay to say anything *again*? Surprise me!
6. Are there any "themes'' that you wouldn't like??
No, see answer to 5. above :-)
7. Can you send internationally?
Yes and would be more than willing to do so
8. If your partner wants to send along extra goodies (like tea, candy, cocoa etc), what do you enjoy? And is there anything you don't like/can't have??
I love chocolate and I'm a coffee rather than tea drinker but I do like to try the occasional 'special' tea. I'm not overly fond of vanilla or floral scents in things like bath products but 'aromatherapy' type scents are good. I'm not allergic to anything
9. What crafts are you going to use to make your bookmarks? Is there a particular craft type you would like to receive? (knitted bookmarks, plastic canvas, etc)
I spin, dye, knit, cross-stitch, embroider, quilt. I also have papercraft supplies, I make hand-made paper, I bead. There are probably more crafts but my brain has fried! As for receiving, any style of bookmark made with any type of craft will be brilliant

1 comment:

Rain said...

I think she'll let you in. You're certainly easy pleased.