Sunday, June 25, 2006

First Dye-O-Rama Sock

Just a quick post to show the first completed sock made from the yarn my Dye-O-Rama pal, Jeni, sent me. The toe, heel and ribbing is from some navy I dyed, the rest is all pure Jeni! :-) The colours are a bit more vibrant in real life but the flash made them glow scarily bright so this is the 'natural' light version. (The natural light ain't great here today!)

This yarn is super-soft and gorgeous, I can't wait to finish the second sock so I can wear them. Roll on winter...

4 comments:

Steph said...

Wow - what an amazing looking sock!

Rain said...

The stripes look amazing in it, it's gorgeous.

jeni said...

Oh my, look at that! I love the navy you added, it goes so well. I hope you enjoy them - that one looks great!

~Silvia~ said...

I love the color on that