Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me!

I've been like a five year old kid waiting for this birthday because I knew I was getting this...


Beautiful isn't it?

I also received a 'Birthday Speshul Secret Pal 8' parcel yesterday (perfect timing!) which contained this most handsome Bear hand knitted (of course) from alpaca/silk yarn and a lovely card. What a fantastic surprise and very much appreciated. Thank you very much SP!

I love Bear. :-)

** edited to add: guess who I share a birthday with? Much more exciting than Boy George! **

11 comments:

Wye Sue said...

And Paul O Grady aka Lily Savage...
Have a good rest of the day, enjoy being swift, you will wonder how you ever lived without one ;-)

Steph said...

Happy birthday! What fab pressies! :-)

Dixie said...

Great presents! Happy birthday!

Woolly Wormhead said...

Happy birthday Sue! You are going to *love* that swift ;)xx

sal the spider said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!
LOVE the swift!!
Sal x

Rain said...

Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day. I bet the swift will get a lot of use.

Gorgeous bear.

Silvia said...

Happy Birthday to you
happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Suuuueeeeeee!!
Happy birthday to youuuuu!!

KnitYoga said...

Happy Belated Birthday wishes. Nice pressies!

Meg said...

Happy Birthday :)

Lynne said...

oh I'm only nearly a week late - Happy Birthday!

acrylik said...

Belated birthday greetings - what fabulous gifts!