Friday, July 28, 2006

Mists & SP8 Goodies!

I've been meaning to post this picture since Monday. Gorgeous isn't it? Yes its my field again but this time dressed in some early morning mists. I took the picture at about 5.50am on Monday morning. The first line of mist is over some low lying ground but the second one, just a bit further back, is along the line of the River Avon. Shakespeare's Avon but not Shakespeare's town. I don't live in Stratford upon Avon but I have been there its quite close to where I live. Its a bit too touristy a town for me but I think it would be cool to live there if I could live on Sheep Street! :-)

SP8 Goodies!!

I got home late for the second time this week thanks to the wonderful bus service (?) and road works but my bad mood was instantly transformed by this parcel.


Lovely bright wrapping paper.








Ummmm, SP? You know how you said in your card that I could open one a day? Well... I read that after I did this...

In the parcel is a Fibre Trends kit to make a pair of felted clogs, some gorgeous pink, purple and blue sock yarn, a Mehndi kit (Mum's already offered to paint me... err... no thanks Ma!), a puzzle which I've left with Mum as its tormenting her at the moment, a handpainted card - I have a very talented pal, 'Bags A Knitter's Dozen' book, truffles yummy, and Max treats.

Thank you very, very much SP. Once again you've spoiled me rotten and with gifts that are absolutely spot on!

Max also says a big thank you. He thinks his treats are droolicious!

5 comments:

Mary-Lou said...

Love the misty picture! - really worth getting up early for!

KnitYoga said...

Absolutely fab SP parcel and I love the misty photo!

DianeM said...

Maybe you could wrap them all up again lol! I love the rainbow paper, and the yummy sock yarn :-)

Rain said...

Max certainly approves of his gift :) What a great package.

The field looks fantastic in the mist, very dramatic. I'm quite envious of your view.

Lynne said...

Your secret pal spoiled you rotten!
I love the pic across "your" fields. So pretty! I've been to Shakespeare upon Avon, oops, Stratford upon Avon...