Monday, July 24, 2006

Secret Pal 8

Here are my answers to the extra questionnaire.

1) What is your favorite season of the year?
Winter. Yeah I know call me mad but I've always loved winter.

2) Where is your favorite vacation spot?
Ireland, only been there once but would go again in an instant.

3) If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
Home = Australia. Of course! Canada too. Is that cheating?

4) If you could pick any job, and be paid well, what would it be?
A beach bum ;-P

5) If you were going on vacation for 1 week, and had to take ONLY one project with you, what would it be?
Socks

6) If you won a shopping spree to your favorite Yarn shop, what would you get??
Tough question! Could it be a spinning place? Then I'd get fibres I hadn't spun yet like alpaca, shetland and lots of silk!

2 comments:

DianeM said...

I'm not sure beach bum is a job lol.

I'm a bit of a winter bunny too, I hate the heat when I have to work although it's alright on holidays.

mrsnesbitt said...

I love the winter too, am doing my best to enjoy the sun....it's the heat I have a problem with!
Dx