Friday, July 21, 2006

Two Blogging Sues

meet for a coffee which ends up lasting for... wait for it... all day! I kid you not. We talked for Britain and I'm an Aussie so that's saying something. ;-)

Yes today I met up with Wye Sue for a chat, coffee, chat, look at books, chat, compare spinning, chat, lunch, chat, check out the yarn and craft shops, chat, check out charity shops, chat. Oh and we chatted. A lot. Best thing is that we managed to find some nice shady, outdoors type places to sit and, ummm, chat.

We both had our cameras but the only time we were tempted to use them was when we saw a cute little squirrel. Cute but too fast for us because by the time we were ready to take his picture he'd disappeared into the trees.

Oh and a little person decided to come home with me. I own a Wye Sue original Mole! Being a big fan of the Wind in the Willows I think he's just gorgeous.

Thanks Sue, I had a great day. It was really nice to meet another blogger who is just as enthusiastic about fibrey things as I am. And I apologise for being half deaf! Once the ear infection clears up I promise I won't be saying 'pardon?' every 2 seconds. :-)

4 comments:

Wye Sue said...

It will be no surprise to those that know me I can talk that much ;-)
Thanks for a good day, hope Mr Mole III enjoys his new home.
Must do it again soon, and I can show you some more books :-)

Dixie said...

Isn't it fun to meet other bloggers? I'm so happy y'all had a fun time together.

Steph said...

Very cute mole - they have great hearing don't they? Maybe he can help you out atm!

Rain said...

It sounds like you had a fab time. The mole is super cute.