Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Amazon - Gotta Love 'Em!

I got a marketing email from Amazon.co.uk today that said:
"Dear Amazon.co.uk Customer, We've noticed that customers who have purchased Spin It: Making Yarn from Scratch by Lee Raven have also ordered Poncho a La Carte by Sue Palmer. For this reason, you might like to know that this book is now available. You can order your copy for just 9.89 ( 34% off the RRP) by following the link below."

EXCUSE ME! I am a poncho-free zone! I wouldn't want the book even if it was free!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Ha! That made me laugh. Ponchos suck!

You should reply and say: "Dear amazon.co.uk, You can take your poncho book and stick it where the sun don't shine."

Wye Sue said...

But have you seen the front cover... it is very you !!!!

They must have way too many in stock.....

Daisy said...

Have you gone into your Amazon account and seen what else they've recommended for you, based on previous purchases? My recommendations are hilarious!

Juli said...

Way to go! Resist the evil poncho! ugh! :)

Rain said...

Mwahaha! How rude.

Fleece said...

Hi Sue

I got this offer from Amazon also, because I once bought Pursenalities by Eva Weichman - a book about bag making.

Obviously that makes me a poncho wearer too! Not.....