Sunday, November 19, 2006

AWOL

Sue can't come to the blog right now because she is in Cardiff with these three reprobates.

061115-1 061115-2
I've lost the ball band for these and can't remember either the brand or the colour no. of the yarn. They were knit top down with a short row heel.

061113-2 061113-1
These are the November yarn and pattern from the Posh Yarn sock club. Knit top down on 2.25mm Brittany Birch dpns and yes I was knitting these when I broke the needle of a few posts back. It was replaced within 4 days, excellent customer service - well done Brittany and Atesano Alpaca, their UK distributor! These socks were Knit For A Purpose. I can't tell you what it is yet but I will as soon as I can! :-P

Sorry about the terrible photos - its that time of year again! Its dark when I leave for work and dark when I get home.

There'll be photos and tales to tell of Cardiff later...

No comments: