Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Thanks SP!

Two posts in one day? Hmmmmm... methinks Spinning Sue is on hols from work!


061220-3
Updated fog picture. Its even heavier now than it was this morning. Sounds as though its quite widespread too. Laura in London has a foggy view of the M1 and Silvia can't see the field at the back of her house up north in Yorkshire.

061220-2
The postie bought a lovely surprise today - a parcel from my SP9!! Love the card! It's a stripey snowman err... cat with a real stripey cat next to it. Cocoa, sweets and some gorgeous body products. Fantastic wash cloth and two balls of Sugar & Cream! Like most knitters, I always want the stuff I can't get locally and I've read lots on the 'net about this yarn and now I have some. Fab colours too! Thank you SP9 for such a lovely parcel!

No comments: