Friday, May 18, 2007

Seven Random Things

Wibbo's tagged me for the '7 things' meme. I had to think quite hard about it. Answers below but I warn you - I am a very boring person!

Rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Here we go:

  1. I'm the second oldest of four daughters, no boys in my immediate family.
  2. I have five nieces, one nephew and one great-nephew.
  3. I'm extremely claustrophobic and its particularly bad in crowds of people believe it or not. I've even had an attack just reading about closed in spaces and I can't bear to watch movies etc where people are in an enclosed space.
  4. I like playing computer games - geek and I know it!
  5. I've got a Microsoft technical qualification.
  6. I built my own computer.
  7. I love early medieval history, culture and music.

I'm not going to tag anyone because I think I'm one of the last to do this! If you want to lift it from here go right ahead but let me know so I can find out seven random things about you!

No comments: