Thursday, July 05, 2007

Lizard Ridge Square #3

070705-01
I've knit the third square for Lizard Ridge. This one is Noro Kureyon colour #124. I really like the colour combination in this one although I do have to admit to a bit of trepidation when the orangey red appeared next to the shocking pink. It looks okay now that its finished. I'm blocking each square as I finish it so that I don't have piles to do at the end. Sewing up 24 squares is going to be enough of a slog on its own.

I have to admit to not being a huge fan of Kureyon. I haven't knit much with it before and I'm finding it quite rough on my hands. Hopefully I'll get at least another square knit this month. I don't know why I keep putting off knitting this blanket because I love the finished look of the squares and enjoy knitting them too. Oh well, just one of life's little mysteries I suppose! :-)

No comments: