Sunday, July 01, 2007

Of Monkeys and Mysteries

070630-01
Monkey socks are finished. These are mine, mine, all mine! :-) I used Posh Yarn Lucia in the January '07 sock club colourway 'Twinkle' and 2.5mm dpns. The only change I made to the pattern was to do a reinforced heel. If I knit this pattern again I will add a repeat to the leg. They are just a bit shorter than I would prefer. These were knit as a part of Summer of Socks.

070630-02 070630-03
The first clue of the Mystery Stole 3 was released on Friday and I've knit it up. I really like it so far. The beads don't stand out but just glitter when the light catches them which is exactly what I wanted. I like the construction too. Starting at a point looks great. Roll on next Friday and the next clue. Sign-ups are open till the 6th July if you're tempted...

No comments: