Sunday, November 04, 2007

A Bag For Meg

071004-01

While my friend Meg was visiting from Australia she took a fancy to my French Market Bag. So, being the good friend I am, I said I'd knit her one. This involved a little drive to Bristol to go to Get Knitted for the yarn. Shame about that! I was very good and only bought some more different sized cables for my Knit Picks Options set.

Meg chose Cascade 220 Handpaints yarn in colour #9921. I knit it exactly according to the pattern but wish I'd made the handles a bit longer. Ah well, they'll stretch with use. In the picture above the bag is filled with yummy Hip Knits yarns. And, no, Meg did not get the yarn. Hey, I'm not that selfless a friend!

Ravelry link

1 comment:

Steph said...

Beautiful colours! The bag looks so different in different colours - mine is neutrals which is ok, but I prefer yours. :-)