Sunday, December 23, 2007

Misty Garden

071223-01

I've finished knitting the Misty Garden scarf from Scarf Style and although it wasn't intended to be a Christmas present I think I will be giving it to my mum. I haven't knit anything for her this Christmas so finishing this just in time is perfect!

071223-02
We've had freezing fog here for most of the week so an FO with 'misty' in its name seems very appropriate. Its very foggy again this morning with a hard frost and according to Yahoo its -4C here at the moment.

Great weather for knitters!

Ravelry link

2 comments:

Dreams of Yarn said...

Hey Sue did you ever get the card I sent? hope so. Wishing you a very very happy holiday.

Butterfly said...

Hello ! I'm French and I'm searching for yarn to knit the Misty Garden scarf. Yours is georgous ! Your mother is very lucky ....!!!
Wish you a happy holiday an a happy New Year.