Sunday, January 20, 2008

Frost & Ice

I have managed to do a bit of knitting this week. Both the Pomatomus socks and Tangled Yoke cardigan are a bit longer but don't really look all that different to last week's photos.

080120-01
The Frost & Ice shawl has also grown and it shows! Okay, so its only two repeats but it is progress! I can't tell you how much I love the Kid Silk Haze. I might change my mind if I have to frog it but that hasn't been necessary so far.

Now I have to go and do some work on the assignments I need to get done for tomorrow's workshop. I am such an unmotivated learner at the moment! Not so good for encouraging my own learner's to get on with their courses. Oh well...

1 comment:

Steph said...

Very pretty frost & ice! I really will get around to making some Pomatomus socks one day this year..